Account Executive, Alberta
PL&B Insurance is a national insurance brokerage headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta. Our goal is to be the premier independent insurance brokerage in Western Canada within our target market specialities. We have experienced rapid expansion in the past few years, and are positioned to continue on this growth path.
There is currently an opportunity for an Account Executive in our Edmonton or Calgary office. This role holds responsibility for production and servicing of commercial insurance clients.
Who You Are
You are passionate about providing an above average level of service, skill, knowledge, and commitment, to the insurance needs of commercial prospects and clients. You want to build a book of policies and establish a great reputation. You know how to create and execute marketing plans and focus on customer requirements. Your track record demonstrates you have been successful in providing excellent service and growing revenue. You resolve conflict swiftly and effectively and communicate well.
- Establish clear goals and the plans to achieve them
- Understand commercial insurance coverage and client needs
- Apply risk management principles to client situations
- Manage an office and book of clients independently
- Promote offerings from PL&B Insurance
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and responsibly
- Experience with Commercial Insurance lines
- Existing book major asset
- Insurance Broker Level 1 License currently or previously
- CAIB, CRM and/or CIP are an asset
- At least two years’ experience as Producer or Account Executive
- Proven results in developing business
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Our remuneration includes salary, benefits, bonuses, RRSP, and many other perks. For the right person, our offer will go above and beyond what is competitive in the marketplace.
Please email Jeff Brown at email@example.com or call direct at 780.392.3455. For serious enquires, we will provide a confidential package detailing our offer.